Floral Wedding & Event Agreement
Please carefully review the following terms of our proposal and billing procedures:
1. All wedding/event consultations will be made by appointment only. Your first consultation & estimate is complimentary. Future changes to your estimate may occur any time after booking and up to 60 days prior to your wedding/event
2. We require a 50% deposit to secure the date of your wedding/event and to continue the design process. Due to the time spent on planning and designing your wedding/event, the deposit amount is not refundable for any reason.
3. Any change in the number of floral needs must be finalized 60 days before the event. There is no refund for the removal of items from 60 days. In the event that an item is downsized, the non-refundable flowers/plants will be added to upgrade other arrangements, where possible.
4. To safeguard a high level of quality product, the florist reserves the right to make the final flower and greenery choices, ensuring that all designs are made to full value. The integrity of the proposed color scheme will be maintained to the best of the florists’ ability. Due to the nature of organic materials, we cannot guarantee flower varieties, nor shall we be held responsible for variations in shade or size of flowers/plants. Please inform us if there are flowers/plants you deem as unacceptable.
5. You are responsible for returning all rented items to the florist the week following your wedding OR we will retrieve these items from your event location(s) for a fee. In the event that rental items are missing or damaged, we will contact you with the amount due and charge your credit card on file unless you have provided another method of payment at that time.
6. If you choose to provide your own vases/containers, we will need these items no less than 7 days prior to your event. All containers should be delivered to us in the condition you would like them used. [Clean, polished, free of tags and debris]. Suitable boxes/cartons for packing for delivery/pickup must also accompany the vases/containers.
7. Your final balance is due no later than 14 days prior to your wedding/event. If any items are added to your event after this date, you will be invoiced at the time of order and your credit card on file will be charged unless you have provided another method of payment at that time.
8. Delivery, set-up, “flipping,” relocating, and rental retrieval fees are quoted based on the information provided during the initial consultation. You may incur additional fees due to changes to your design or logistical plan, restrictions made by venues or other vendors, multiple delivery locations (i.e. hotels, bridal suites, or bakeries), unexpected/unplanned labor required on site. We will charge your credit card on file unless you have provided another method of payment for any additional fees.